Monday, March 29, 2010

I Heart Faces: Dramatic Black and White






This photo is very dear to my heart. It represents three generations in my family.
The folded flag in the bottom corner represents my granddad.
This photo was taken at his burial ceremony at the Sarasota Veterans Memorial Cemetery. He served in WWII.
This was shortly after the flag was folded and handed to my dad while my little brother sat in his lap.

For more dramatic black and white photos, please check out I Heart Faces.

4 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

What a precious picture!

candacesoon said...

What a touching photo and story!

Sandra Burns said...

This is a very touching photo, and the expression on your dad's face, is just priceless.

elizabeth said...

For some reason this picture gave me chills...what a beautiful capture...3 generations...thats beautiful...